Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

Read this; what exactly is music? Do you take music as ordinary sound? NO!

      You can’t be saying music is ordinary without knowing fully what music is all about.  People think music is all about listening to radio or playing sounds from their devices, No! That’s not true; music is more than what we hear. Music can cool the mental state of mind; it makes you happy and can also boost your brain.
     Music is emotional and attractive, for example; a day I was going to my friend’s house that is beside a barbing saloon, as I was approaching to divert to my friend’s house, I heard one of the Celine Dion’s songs “broken heart”, I paused! i imagined if such song could  be coming out from Ash Dot’s saloon, I felt attracted not just thinking where the music could be waving out from, I was attracted by the lovely song it’s self.
      Secondly I felt it would be nice to go in the saloon despite the fact I never needed a haircut. My head was calmed by the music that I nearly picked up my phone to call my ex. Lol. I sat and listened but nobody knew why I came there, although my hair is grown; someone could easily guess i would need a haircut. Surprisingly the tract finished and changed to another title of music call “Ebezina” by Late Osadebe, I quickly stood up and realized I was lost for some minutes and walked quickly to my friends house “Uzochukwu” which I was about going before I was short brain-dead lol.




Feel free to drop comments choosing anonymous as a profile or your google account if you are a newbie.
Get more articles and news closer to you via your facebook feeds and twitter.
Follow us on twitter HERE> Like us on facebook HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment